Care Coordinator Opportunities - Onsite Interviews, bring your resume!
Job Purpose: The Care Coordinator provides services in a manner that exemplifies the values and mission of SaintA and Wraparound Milwaukee to ensure quality, strength-based, and community-based care that is aligned with the beliefs, values, and culture of the family.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or a related field
- Minimum of 1 year of continued experience providing mental health services
- Own transportation, valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record, meet agency auto insurance requirements
- Facilitates all aspects of care coordination services including, but not limited to creating an individualized Plan of Care and Crisis Plan based on identified strengths and needs of the family, providing or securing support and crisis/emergency services for the child/family, facilitating team meetings and home visits, and testifying in court, as required
- Collaborates with necessary individuals the child/family may have contact with, such as Child Welfare Case Managers, Human Service Workers, Attorneys, Teachers, Therapists, etc.
- Completes and maintains all necessary paperwork in a strength-based and quality manner per agency and program requirements including Court Letters, Change of Placements, Service Authorization Requests and Referrals, Plans of Care and Crisis Plans, and Progress Notes
- Monday through Friday (first shift); to include some evenings and weekends
- Flexibility as needed to meet the needs of the families
- Frequent local travel required, may include transportation of clients
- Required On Call Rotation
- Reports directly to the Program Manager
Minority candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Equal Employment Opportunity: Minority/Female/Handicapped/Veteran
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.