**Please call or visit the Workforce Connection Center prior to the event, to sign-up.**
(a contractor to WE Energies) is HIRING!
- Field Technician (Meter Painter)
- Entry-level position painting meters and assisting with other maintenance activity as needed. Work is conducted outdoors in all elements (sun, rain, etc.). Training and equipment provided.
- Seasonal; Full-time
- Monday - Friday
- $11.00/hr during training; Piece-work rate upon completion of training (approx. $15.00/hr); $.54 per mile vehicle allowance
- Territories throughout Southeastern WI
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to spend duration of shift on feet/walking
- Reliable vehicle, valid Driver’s License and auto insurance
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug tests
Event will consist of a general informational session beginning promptly at 10:00am, followed by the opportunity for qualified candidates to interview with a Southern Cross representative 1-on-1.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.