Shift - Friday, Saturday, Sunday 6PM-6AM. Work 36 hours and paid for 40 hours.
The Utility position provides bulk cheese to production lines and operates cheese cutting/shredding equipment.
Essential Job Functions
1. Open, clean and place cheese on production lines:
2. Operate all automated and manual cutting systems.
3. Install and operate all shredding equipment (RA-D and CC-D model shredders).
4. Maintain record of bulk cheese usage utilizing RF inventory scanners.
5. Complete exception paperwork to document bulk cheese variations.
6. Maintain record of all dry ingredient usage.
1. Perform minor maintenance tasks on cheese cutting related equipment.
2. Operate 640 lb. block cutter.
3. Make necessary equipment changes during product changeovers.
4. Replace broken harp wires.
5. Responsible for correct handling and separation of trim and inedible scrap.
6. Responsible for filling and operation of dry ingredient dispensers on shredded cheese lines.
7. Manually feed usable trim into shredded cheese lines.
8. Responsible for general housekeeping in work area.
9. Responsible for correct handling of Tosca 640 lb. components.
An Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer